Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things Vivid

My dreams have been so vivid recently! So much so that last night I actually believed I was awake and experiencing my dreams in reality. For example, Brett - the senior - showed up in my room wearing his glasses, a green t-shirt, and a backpack, and I was surprised to see him there. He then proceeded to ask me to write a paper for him today. I became so indignant that I stood over him - much as I do when pretending to intimidate people with my height - and told him no, I would not write a paper for him, or have any of my friends write this paper for him, because I was an honest person and could not believe that he would have me, who had been so honest with him and accepted him as a person, do his work for him simply because he was pressed for time and I seemed like a manipulatable freshman. Minutes later, in an almost-awakened state, I wondered how I would possibly be able to face him in reality when I knew what he was capable of. My imagination is running faster than I believed possible at this time.

No comments: