Saturday, November 15, 2008

Feeling pathetic.

Thursday night. Fun until I went crazy, until I was sick from 2 am Friday to 2 am Saturday. Needless to say I was in bed all night last night, watching The Devil Wears Prada and Grey's Anatomy. I am ashamed, and I think karma is trying to make a point.

I got the role of Mrs. Shin in The Good Person of Setzuan. From what I understand at this point, it's a good part, and I'll be happy no matter. To be under Michael's direction again next semester (not to mention in his classroom) will be incredible!

I hope tonight works out. I'm not planning on drinking. Missy, one of Dan's friends whom I met on Wednesday night, is so nice - I saw her on Thursday night, too - and came running over to me today in the caf and suggested we do something together tonight. I don't know what she thinks about the Dan situation - she knows him better than I do - although she did ask if we had sex Wednesday night and said he was such a nice guy. I already knew this, but I still feel awful. He likes a girl back in Connecticut, whom he's going to see over the break between semesters, and didn't really know what to say about our situation when I asked him what he thought. I know I haven't known him for long, but I like him a lot and I want us to be friends! Even if I can't have him as more than a friend - aside from the fact that we've hooked up twice now - I want to be able to talk to him and hang out with him. And, at least for now, keep hooking up with him. I've been feeling lost since Wednesday. Hopefully tonight, whatever Missy finds for us to do, I'll get to see him.

No comments: