So Missy texted me tonight and we met up at Farinon for this dance party thing, which was fun. She said Dan wasn't there but she was going back to South where he was playing Ruit and I could come. Only problem was I looked around at one point and she was gone, and I texted her and I know her phone is fucked up but she still hasn't texted me back. I feel so dumb. I wanted to see Dan, and hang out with Missy because she's fun. I am THE lamest! This is not at all how I wanted my night to go. I have work to do but I don't want to do it if I'm doing it because I was stood up by some friends. I can't text Dan because he'll probably think I'm annoying. This all just really sucks. I'm so pathetic. And what's even more pathetic is that I actually care and want to cry about the situation. I hate being unwanted; I thought that was in the past, because I've been making so many friends and having so much fun, but it seems the present hates me, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment