Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dreams.

Last night I went to bed way earlier than I have been recently. At like 9:50. My throat has been killing me, as it's swollen. I can sing just fine though, for which I thank God. Anyway, despite the early bedtime, I slept rather restlessly. I had the most bizaare dreams! It seems to be a rule in my dream world that guys in whom I am interested are not included. It's been that way for as long as I can remember, with the exception only of K-Doc. Last night, though, my dreams - which involved my birthday, hookers, and a huge building filled with antiques - culminated in what appeared to be the ultimate goal of finding closure in this AJ-Chris situation. Throughout my exploration of the huge building, I kept seeing AJ in passing, until I finally found myself in the naturally-lit basement (go figure). He came toward me, a pained look on his face, and told me he had not responded to my messages because he was ashamed to tell Chris that he, AJ, was actually interested in me. We hugged, and before me appeared hand-written notes of the two men's discussion of me, full of AJ's encouragement of Chris.

A classic dream.

I am clearly preoccupied.

No comments: