Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm the Birthday Girl!

Aside from the fact that I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open because all the lack of sleep from last week and this week is catching up with me, this has been a really good day! I got an 83 on my last math quiz (thank the Lord!), and everywhere I've gone people have been wishing me "Happy Birthday" and it makes me feel so good. I'm not used to being recognized or sought out by so many nice people! I mean, I know who I'm friends with, but it's so nice to know they actually care enough to say "Happy Birthday." All I really want in life are friends, and exchanging a smile and a "Hey, what's up?" with anyone really puts a smile on my face.

My only concern just now is that I don't have anything planned for tonight. AJ never got back to me, which kind of upsets me because a) he's awesome and b) I'm really interested in his friend Chris now and need a distraction from the hell hole I'm currently trying to dig myself out of. I'm really frustrated at not having anything to do tonight! I could technically go to Phi Psi, but I'd much rather chill with AJ.

Ben and I still haven't really talked, and it's going to be hard to have a serious conversation without being alone in his room, which cannot happen. I was just talking to Nat online, but I really want to talk to him face-to-face about the situation before I talk to Ben. We'll see what happens.

Bryan just confirmed that there are 2 parties at Phi Psi tonight - one's a dance party! That could be awesome. We shall see. I just want to get out and have a good time. It's my birthday!

No comments: