Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

Mom e-mailed about doing some college shopping this week in the evenings, after she gets home from work. Of course, this probably won't happen because every time she suggests something like this she's too exhausted when she gets home from work to do anything helpful. My horoscope also said that today would be full of impatience and frustration. I didn't believe it until about five minutes ago. My insides are itching and I want to scream. I want to stay calm because I'm sure this mood will lead to are huge fight with my mom, which I really don't want. Maybe I'll meditate or something, or find a productive way to get the feelings out. The past two days were relatively calm and it felt so good. Hopefully I can get myself back to that place.

Also, I hope Mom gets home from work early if we do end up shopping; The Mole is tonight!!

No comments: