It feels good to be home, even though it felt so nice to be away from it even for a few days. I found it easier to love everyone when we all came back together from our separate destinations. Mom had a wonderful time with Grandma in Cape May; they brought back tons of yard sale stuff, but I'm not complaining because it includes tons of awesome books and a vintage Star Wars mug. Leah had fun at the FLC, but I have yet to get any more details out of her other than, "It was a lot of fun," said with a face that says otherwise. Dad, according to Leah, had an awful weekend spent in FLC board meetings, but he seems to be happy now. We watched "The Andromeda Strain" on A&E together, which was fun.
I am officially addicted to Sex & the City. We don't get HBO, so I watch the reruns on TBS, and I am currently attempting to pin down their weekly schedule. So far, it's on most nights from 12 am to 1 am (the episodes are a half-hour each), but tonight it was on from 11 pm to 12 am.

I can't believe there are only 6 seasons of the show, but at the same time I am daunted by the task of watching all of them. It's a task I think I can undertake, however, unlike my senior project journal. I'm getting nervous about it, but even though I've been taking notes in a notebook I can't seem to get onto Blackboard or find anything out. Oh, well. I'll get to it eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment