Verizon is still working on my phone issue. This is so typical of my life; every piece of technology I touch gets fucked up. Ah, well. I've talked to about 6 representatives, and all of them are very nice, very apologetic, and have not a clue what's going on with my phone. The last one I talked to informed me that the problem might take another week to work out. At some point tonight I did get a text that was a Verizon test using T Mobile to see if my phone was working, and of course that worked, but it's really AT&T that's the problem. Fabulous.
Nat hasn't contacted me in any way since I sent him back a critique of his poem. I'm freaking out. I hope he wasn't offended! I don't think I was in any way offensive, but people (I should know) can get very defensive about having their work critiqued. He did ask me to do it, but maybe he didn't really know what he was getting into. Once again, fabulous.
molly.beth.young at gmail.com
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment