Saturday, August 30, 2008

A little confused

Things are a little confusing. And I'm not sure if it's me who's making it that way. I'm not sure about a lot of things.

I'm not sure if I like Holden or not. Not the old Holden, from over the summer. There's one who lives on my floor, and I think I like him as more than a friend, but I can't really tell. One thing that really throws me off is that a lot of the guys seem interested in Ali. She has a boyfriend, and she talks A LOT, but it doesn't seem to deter them. And I only noticed maybe yesterday or the day before that Holden kind of seems interested in her, too. I talked to him a lot, and we seemed to have a connection, and still do; I thought he was interested in me. But he asks about Ali a little more than I would like. Last night, for example, he was going to go to The Spot with us, but when Ali kind of faltered because she felt she had a lot of work to do, he seemed to falter too - as if he didn't want to go if she wasn't there. I convinced him to go even though she didn't, and it was okay - the night was weird. Not between us, but in general. And this morning at lunch he asked where she was. I don't know. He's really nice, and maybe I'm just lonely or tired of having guys who are only friends or not appealing to anyone I'm interested in. But I think I like him. Another complication is that he's a Leo, which could be difficult. It's strange because we make good eye-contact a lot and there's something there, but I can't predict how anything will get started just yet. I guess I must like him, if I'm this worried about it.

No comments: