You have perfect calves when you walk in front of me, khaki shorts and yesterday's t-shirt employee you don't believe in money and I didn't either but I'm hesitant because someone told me not to you're starting to help me become myself you take a walk by yourself and I want to watch you listen to you play old guitar unpredictable lines and unexpected attention paid to laughing to myself and talking to no one I stare because I can't help it you're too beautiful I don't want your number yet because I might drunk dial you you you you you smile sometimes I want to make you smile listen to me please! please! walk near me when I least expect it least want it know it feel it find it take it slow lay on the carpet bare feet bare feet leather surprising harmony and obvious relation blue eyes blue eyes blue eyes we thrum together independent of our intents yours unclear mine beginning to appear help me! I don't know if I'm ready I don't know if I'm ready please see me! see me! watch me! wonder about my past and present future is no object while we cannot be together and you will never think of me I will think of you for the strings you play in my transparent heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment