So, Sunday's happiness? Didn't last very long. This week/month I am definitely feeling like I would rather pretend none of my problems exist. Usually I would want to talk them out, but not this time. I have a talent for ignoring things, and this is one situation where it would work well. Although I do tend to brood when uninformed, once confronted with the information I feel the need to cover it up. And even though things could be a whole lot better if I get out of denial, no matter how hard I try I cannot force myself to accept this. It is a step in the right direction to not be selfish for once, but I'm afraid the anger and sadness are going to overflow soon. None of it is making any sense to me right now.
Unnecessary stress! Senior Project presentation tomorrow, etc. etc. I suck at this kind of thing.
molly.beth.young at gmail.com
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment