It's an amazingly rainy day. I got up to go to Chambers, but when I got to the Senior lot the Juniors' cars were practically stacked on top of each other and I couldn't get in. I decided to skip rehearsal because I would have been late, un-needed, and soaked to the core considering the downpour that's swabbing the decks of Chestnut Hill and the surrounding area. I'm still in desperate need of gas, and while I was driving home LaToya's "check engine" light came on. I don't want her to die! It's true that once you have a vehicle to drive, you don't want to lose it at any cost. Losing LaToya would be like losing an arm. Broken as she is, she does get me from A to B. So my goal for today was to make enough money to buy a sufficient amount of gas and a ticket to John's play. When I walked back inside my mom said she would fill up LaToya if I went to the Korean grocer with her. A small price to pay. Unless she gets mad and tortures me for the rest of the day. She has these random things (that are actually completely random) where she hates certain things, especially when Leah and I have plans. She hates it when I go to the coffee shop, although she hasn't yet straight-out said it; she gets a tone in her voice that says, "You're trying my patience." She's also been really screwing Leah over recently. There's a Kanye West concert tomorrow night and Leah's going with some friends, but after telling Leah she could have friends sleep over afterward (I would be home - the parental units will be in Cape May) Mom suddenly decided it wouldn't be a good idea even though Dad said it was fine. And now, instead of Gilly driving, Mrs. Silk is. Leah was so upset last night. Mom can be so ridiculous.
Hopefully, tonight will be amazing. We'll see.
molly.beth.young at gmail.com
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment